Promoting LGBT equality in National Grid
The Pride LGBT Supporters’ Network is a network of National Grid employees who support LGBT colleagues, friends and family. Collectively, we embrace our differences and celebrate the value that diversity brings to National Grid. We aim to further develop inclusive teams and leaders, and we seek to educate employees, friends and family through ‘our LGBT story’.
We directly contribute to National Grid’s Line of Sight – ‘We will create an inclusive, high performance culture by engaging and developing all our employees’.
- Support our LGBT colleagues, friends and family.
- Embrace our differences and celebrate the value that diversity brings to National Grid.
- Provide opportunities to develop inclusive teams and leaders.
- Educate employees, friends and family through ‘Our LGBT story’, and through ongoing supporter engagement.
What we offer
- Opportunities to get involved in community engagement, e.g. Pride parades, community football tournament.
- Professional development opportunities for LGBT employees (co-coaching, Stonewall Leadership programme).
- Internal and external networking (Stonewall seminars, Midlands LGBT, InterEnergy).
- Better understanding of what it means to be LGBT within National Grid..
- Privacy for all employees.
To find out more or to get involved, please email email@example.com