Safety and Wellbeing Policy
We want to be a recognised leader in the development and operation of safe, reliable and sustainable energy infrastructure to meet the needs of our customers and communities and to generate value for our investors. One of the ways we will achieve this is to deliver
excellent levels of safety, and ensure the wellbeing of our employees.
We commit to:
- Using the appropriate designs, processes, tools and training to ensure that risks are eliminated or minimised
- Ensuring our employees and contract partners have the expertise to work safely and without harm, and any learning from
incidents is embedded throughout our organisation
- Using our collective knowledge and experience to innovate new ways of working safely and healthily and to identify and implement best practices
- Fostering collaboration whilst retaining flexibility to deliver standards consistent with local needs and constraints – these standards form an important part of our safety management systems
- Holding line management accountable to deliver high standards of safety leadership and performance but also recognising that all have a part to play in influencing their own personal safety and health outcomes, and once equipped are trusted to do so
- Actively encouraging our employees to make a more positive impact on their wellbeing and the wellbeing of those around them.