Vacancies for the Entry Level Talent Programmes are now available on the new careers website.
For the 2015 intake we will be recruiting for a total of 200 vacancies across our four development programmes:
- Advanced Apprenticeship Programme – 82 vacancies
- Engineer Training Programme – 48 vacancies
- Student Development Programme – 30 vacancies
- Graduate Development Programme – 40 vacancies
The closing date for all applications is 31 January 2015.
If you’re a National Grid employee and have a friend or family member who would be interested in these vacancies, please make sure that they:
- apply as soon as possible – candidates will be screened and progressed on application
- apply via the careers website – http://careers.nationalgrid.com/
- select ‘Referral’ or ‘Friends and Family’ when asked ‘Where did you hear about this vacancy?’
- are proactive in contacting the Resourcing team direct to discuss their own application.